All of us at Real Solutions Home Health Care are committed to serving our patients according to the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards. This commitment is expressed in the conscientious way we comply with every law, regulation, and standard governing our work.
Our Compliance Program, along with numerous policies and procedures, are designed to help everyone at Real Solutions Home Health Care uphold their personal responsibility to patients, employees, and all who govern our work.
Client rights and employee responsibilities
- We respect patient rights and the confidentiality of their personal health information.
- Our Patients Rights and Responsibilities describes patient rights and how to report any concerns or issues regarding our services.
- Employees are expected to act in accordance with the laws, regulations, and standards that govern our work.
- Employees are expected to promptly report any situation or activity that may violate the law to an immediate supervisor, the Compliance Officer at (561) 819-1999
- Employees are expected to help detect and deter any compliance violations by Real Solutions Home Health Care employees or subcontractors that could potentially infringe on patient rights and expose the company to civil or criminal liability and damage its reputation, client and business relationships, or financial status.
Compliance contact information
- Patients who have questions about a particular policy, practice, or procedure should contact the Director of Clinical Services for clarification.
- Employees should contact their supervisor for clarification on policies, practices, or procedures.
- Anyone requiring further assistance, can contact:
- Compliance Officer (561) 819-1999
- Email: Gigi@realsolutionhomecare.com
- Write to:
Real Solutions Home Health Care, Inc.
ATTN: Compliance Officer
500 Gulfstream Blvd, Ste 103A
Delray BEach, FL 33415
Listening closely and responding to patient and family needs is at the heart of our work. No one should hesitate to contact our office with any concerns or to use the compliance contact information above. Once a report is received, the Compliance Officer will take responsible steps to respond in a timely and appropriate way.