Behavioral/Mental Health Nurses (RN & LPN)
Real Solutions Home Health Care is currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses, full time or per diem to perform home health care visits for clients located throughout Palm Beach County. A minimum of one year of Psychiatric or Mental Health nursing experience a plus; prior home care experience is preferred.
As a Home Care Psychiatric/Behavioral Health Nurse, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, allowing them the opportunity to receive the healthcare they need and remain in the comfort of their home.
Join US and be a part of our dynamic TEAM!
We believe in providing the highest quality of behavioral health care by demonstrating compassion, providing support, and focusing on prevention and recovery!
- Making home visits to clients with specific psychiatric conditions, including psychotic, personality, mood and anxiety disorders
- Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication and teaching coping and adaptive skills, educating both the client and family members
- Monitoring clients’ conditions, including co-morbidities and reporting changes to the Clinical Manager, as appropriate
- Following up with, executing and properly documenting doctors’ orders
- Performing client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- A current license as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse in Florida
- A minimum of one year experience working as a Psychiatric Nurse
- Previous Medicare Home Care experience preferred
- One year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience
- A graduate of an accredited and approved nursing program as indicated by school transcript or diploma
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned