Let us Help you Reduce Hospital Re-admissions
With predetermined parameters set by your physician, we can help you manage your CHF at home safely and effectively.
Our protocol of sending a nurse out to monitor you daily for the first 4 days after admission to home care ensures your patient has been thoroughly assessed and will be closely monitored by our cardiac team who are knowledgeable about caring for CHF patients at home and know when to call you, and just as importantly, know when not to call you.
PRN diuretic dosing is an integral component of preventing severe flare-ups of CHF, allowing us to prevent trips to the ER, and keep patients stable at home for longer preiods of time.
Nearly one in four patients with healthcare associated pneumonia are re-hospitalized within 30 days of discharge.
Real Solutions Home Care Improves Transitional Care By:
- Same-day Home care admission
- Same-day medication reconciliation
- Confirmation of all physician follow-up appointments, arranging oxygen therapy and respiratory treatments as order by the physician.
- Activity, Exercise and Energy Conservation Techniques
- Implementation of our well-defined programs for CHF prevention and COPD, if these conditions coexist.